Sunday, August 8, 2010

Anagrams

So I was having a good time with this website trying to decide what I would do if I needed to suddenly anagram my name to, say, take over the known world while using a catchy made-up name that resembled my real name in that it used the same letters. Like Voldemort. The best options I have found are:

Miracle Ye Quirk
Acquire Rye Milk
Lace Rime Quirky
Creamy Lie Quirk
Clam Eyrie Quirk
Email Rick Query
Lea Quicker Miry
Air Quick Merely
La Quickie Merry
A Mercy Lie Quirk
Eclair Key Qi Rum
Camel Rye I Quirk
Uremia Cry Elk Qi
Lake Cry Quire Mi
Make Icy Ruler Qi

All in all there were 4207 anagrams for my name. No news on if some of them featured words like Qi, which, according to wikipedia, is a Chinese principle referring to an active principle forming part of any living thing. Chi, I guess? Just spelled different?

BEWARE THE DARK LORD EMAIL RICK QUERY. ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR.

Also I am so amused that my last name could be Rum or Quirky or Quirk and that my first name could be Camel. Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment